Monday, December 16, 2013

Trailer Trad Is... Wagoneer or Land Cruiser?

Recently, I've come across a few vehicles that struck my fancy. This mint Wagoneer sat on the same carport with not one but two beautiful mahogany Chris-Crafts run-abouts. Lucky dude, whoever the owner was.  
I came across this very nice little Land Cruiser recently after breakfast at a favorite greasy spoon. The restaurant specializes in bbq and is located next to/in an old trailer park. It is also next to a tiny used-car lot and that's where I spotted this collectible small Land Cruiser. Nice. This little beauty will set you back 10 grand but supposedly it has been extensively restored. -Tempting but these can be a little rustic for a middle-aged guy like myself.
So, which is the winner?
Editor's note: For round two, I plan on a contest between an IH Travel-All or Scout versus an older Land Rover. We don't want to bother with Broncos or Jeep Cherokees, do we?

No comments: