Saturday, December 11, 2010

Trailer Trad Grooming: Dr. Woods Peppermint Castile Soap (Re-shown)

When the zombies attack and everybody’s heading for the hills, Whole Paycheck (my term for that granola supermarket with Prius’ and Suburus filling the parking lot) is not the first place that I would rush to. However, there is one product there that will be bartered along with cordwood and genetically unaltered vegetable seeds. That product is Dr. Woods Peppermint Castile Soap.

This stuff makes a Swiss Army knife seem impractical. I have washed my hair with it, my face with it, put it in a pump and used it as hand soap and washed my clothes with it. In addition, you can wash your dishes with it. You can even wash off your vegetables with it. It is reasonably priced and lasts for a long time. It is perfect for camping or to have on hand at the weekend cottage. It epitomizes WASPy practicality and, boy, your buttondowns will smell better than ever!

3 comments:

Emil Harkrower said...

Glad to see you have finally become concerned with hygiene!

Trailer Trad said...

Emil,

Don't beat a man while he's down.

I have neither good hygiene nor a cool name like 'Emil'.

John Petter said...

Really a nice review.
Dr Woods Products