Saturday, August 19, 2017

Trailer Trad Attire: The LPGA's New Dress Code? --I Hope So!

In light of the current controversy regarding the dress codes on the LPGA tour, I took it upon myself to research the topic as a loyal fan of TV golf. --Granted, I normally hate watching women's golf but I was willing to make the sacrifice!
In the course of my research, I came upon the beautiful Lexy Thompson's brilliant photo shoot for Red Bull in 2016. A departure for Red Bull to say the least, the whimsical photo shoot featured the pro golfer decked in vintage and it produced some really stylish images. Maybe the lingerie..er.. golf attire seen on a blond pro longer on legs than on talent is sexier. But seeing a vision like Lexy attired thusly approach you on the links would surely be enough to knock any gentleman into the tall stuff, flailing in futility to escape.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mr. Trad, you scally wag!