Friday, October 15, 2010

Trailer Trad Job & Money: My Kind of Green Product

It doesn't require billions of dollars of stimulus money to get it into use. It doesn't break and leak hazardous chemicals when you drop it. It doesn't fill your kitchen with smelly sorted trash. No, the product that I'm going to show you is MY kind of environmentally friendly, green product.

This product greatly reduces the volume of paper used in my house and, most important, it saves me money and it accomplishes this in a way that even I can understand.

I'm talking about 'Pick-Your-Size' paper towels and they work like this. These towels have perforations every 5 inches instead of every 10 inches. So, you get twice as many towels and use half the paper per use. Most spills that happen in our kitchen don't require the full size sheet and if it does, use what you need. Brilliant.

No comments: